Please give me the E mail address for Verizon fios customer sevice dept.
Rocket11213
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like the above E mail address for Verizon Fios customer service department , Which I need to request for a Supervisor to call me on recent inflated fees , violating my 24 month agreement with Verizon. I am very  tired upset with there ,Constant computer errors and or reps mis informed fail to get I have a verbal agreement with supervising rest, who gave me there names and ID #'s so if there r any problems with in the 24 months I have there names and info,.

Should this be a surprise Verizon messing with customers rates?

Please provide the above email addresses. And if anyone knows of other depth's I should contact please advise me, . It iterating how no supervisors available via phone , nobody that is a supervisor or in management even no one of authority is available, But I bet If I was calling about getting new service, they find a supervisor right away.!

0 Likes
Re: Please give me the E mail address for Verizon fios customer sevice dept.
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes
Lafafaye
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am at my wits ends and I need help with the same issue of grossly inflated price while on a 2 year contract. The last person who answered when I called last time claimed to be a manager and informed me that whether I want it or not the new monthly bill that I have to pay and that I have been paying for the last 4 months is $162, instead of the $95 I signed up for in January 2010. When I refused to pay, my service was cut off twice and there is no one I can talk to at Verizon. It's a dead end and I was so upset after my last conversation with the manager who would not put me in contact with the person who finally took care of my long drawn issue after 10 months of calls, the same person who assured me that my bill was and would stay $95, that my blood pressure shot up 168/112

What does one to do when a manager absolutely refuses to tell me how to contact a higher power despite asking her over and over again. That woman only answer to me was: I am a manager, there is no one else to talk to, whether you want it or not you will have to pay $162. I was waisting my time trying to exolain the situation to her. She wasn't interested and I feel like Verizon is playing a very dirty trick on me and based on other posts I have read, not just to me, but to a litany of customers.

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Lafafaye,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Re: billing dispute
joeb1712

On dec 6 verizon took 168.00 from my checking acc which was to pay my first bill. for some unknown reason the payment was never posted to my account after contacting a verizon rep i was informed that it might take a couple of days to be posted.after several days it still wasnt posted and no one in the billing or payment depts could tell me where the money went.the following month my acc was delinquent even though verizon automatically took the money from my account .it has now been three months and still cant get any results.feb 6 370 dollars was taken from my checking acc even though my bill should be under 150 dollars a month . i have spoken several time tp reps in both billing and payments with no satisfaction.verizon has the absolute worst customer service dept in the industry and as soon as i can schedule an appointment with comcast ill be swithing back.somebody please find out where my money is going

0 Likes
Re: billing dispute
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello joeb1712

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ThomMoses
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to give kudos to this post, but I guess kudos are banned from negative posts.  I have been battleing Verizon for nearly 2 years over a phony equipment charge of $175 that they have been unable to clarify. Good luck dealing with Verizon

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ThomMoses wrote:

I tried to give kudos to this post, but I guess kudos are banned from negative posts.

I have to add my two cents.

It is not the fact that post is negative that prevented you from giving a kudo.

I don't recall how many post you must have, but you must have a certain number of post to give kudos.

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@ThomMoses wrote:

I tried to give kudos to this post, but I guess kudos are banned from negative posts.  I have been battleing Verizon for nearly 2 years over a phony equipment charge of $175 that they have been unable to clarify. Good luck dealing with Verizon

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes