Prices and Fees
spotthedal

I guess I have three questions:

About what % do fees and taxes run on these triple play packages (I currently have Comcast and a $149.99 package runs me $176.19---about 17+% but includes a $8 modem charge. ). Before I go through the pain of a new install----is there a way to approximate bottom line price within an acceptale range?

Also---is it best to order online or on the phone?

Where can I go online to find the best deal on the date I order? I get so much junk mail on verizon FIOS and it is always a bit different. I also don't want any surprises at my first bill. Do they put all the details in writing? Is their billing and customere service AT LEAST acceptable?

Believe it or not---comcast cust. serv. is very good in my opinion and I have delt with them often. But---it is time for a switch---sick and tired of trying to extend my triple every year. 

peace and thx

0 Likes
Re: Prices and Fees
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

We need to know where you are located to have a hope of estimating your taxes and fees (and then only if someone else in your area responds).

0 Likes
spotthedal

I live in PA.---pittsburgh area. I just want to be sure what the adders are (boxes, modems, etc.) and the approx. fees. I think 89.99 as an example would be more like 120.00 bottom line.

thx again

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go online and I beleive you can get a price quote for just about everything (services and equipment).

Not sure about taxes and other fees.

0 Likes