Pricing not honored. CS phone reps unhelpful. Want to leave TWC.
romanhokie

I'm looking at subbing to the 50/50 internet only service.  Unfortunately, the website seems to be wonky and the CS reps are unhelpful as to honoring the pricing I'm seeing on your site OR giving me an explanation as to why I can't possibly see what I'm seeing.  When I put my address in, the price increases to 44.99.  Why is this?  I was told by the rep (Paul) that this is because of the FIOS modem/gateway.  Yet, he is wrong.  The 10 dollar modem lease is on TOP of this.  So, the 1-12 month price is reported by the site as being 54.99 while the 13-24 month is 64.99 (with the modem).

Help?  And Twitter seems to be useless for comunicating with Verizon Fios.  As is Facebook.  

0 Likes
Re: Pricing not honored. CS phone reps unhelpful. Want to leave TWC.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi romanhokie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes