Removal of Old Utility Pole
mdcpa311

We started with our utility company PSEG back in February to have a new pole installed and lines moved from the old pole. We cannot install our driveway due to placement of the existing/old pole. At this point our utility company PSEG have installed the new pole, moved their lines, and Optimum/Altice have moved their lines as well. Verizon rep we were assigned to has repeatedly emailed me that she will not create a work order because PSEG haven't updated their ticket. PSEG have told me they did everything on their end and nothing else they can do. I have provided photos to Verizon showing they are last on the pole but they still refuse to create a work order for this. I am at a loss with Verizon refusing to even create a ticket to have the line moved and pole removed. As a Verizon customer, this whole thing seems insane!

0 Likes
Re: Removal of Old Utility Pole
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mdcpa311,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes