Reward card status
xzhale

We do not remember receiving an email or postcard regarding the visa reward.  I don't have a record of the order number either. I have check all my email accounts. How can I check my reward status with out those information since I can't log on to check the status.

0 Likes
Re: Reward card status
Justin46
Legend

@xzhale wrote:

We do not remember receiving an email or postcard regarding the visa reward.  I don't have a record of the order number either. I have check all my email accounts. How can I check my reward status with out those information since I can't log on to check the status.

Do you already have the card or are you waiting for it to arrive?

If you already have the card, the information needed to check your remaining balance, view transactions, etc., is on the back of the card itself.

If you are waiting for the card, I don't know. I got an email from Verizon with the order number and confirming my eligibility and what to expect, and I made sure to save it. But you can expect the card to arrive just about exactly 90 days after you started the new contract, assuming you have paid your bill in full and on time since then and you didn't take advantage of some other "deal" that negates your getting the card (from posts here in the Forums it appears that some people think they are going to get the card, but because they also took advantage of some other offer Verizon doesn't send the card, they apparently view this as a choice rather than you getting both).

Sorry I can't provide any more help.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: Reward card status
shiloh2

This is truly a scam! I never got a postcard.  Got an email with user ID and password to check the status of my reward, It doesnt let you log in. I says incorrect user ID then it locks you out.

SHAME ON YOU VERIZON!!!   I am not happy with your false promises of a 300.00 gift card and a pad

0 Likes