Ridiculous Internet Speed and Pixelated On Demand
cbcbblock1

We have been struggling for four months with an issue with our FIOS internet and On Demand services.  We have had four technicians come to our house, replace our external unit three times and router twice.  Each has said that the problem is not at our house.  Our internet speed is down to 14MB and On Demand (all channels on all set top boxes) is highly pixelated.  The issue got raised to a Tier 2 support level and another technician came to our house and he did a bunch of tests and concluded it was not a problem with our house.   He left over a week ago saying "this has me stumped"  and still we have the problem.  I have had no offer from Verizon to give us a discount or any other help.  So half of our FIOS service has little value right now.    We have been in contact with the regional service director and still the problem persists.

We have been a FIOS customer almost since its inception.  We have never had any problems, but this has been really unsatisfactory.  On top of this, we just extended our service for two more years at the beginning of March.  As part of that promotion, we were told that we would receive a tablet to be redeemed at Verizon Wireless.  That has also not arrived.

We like the service FIOS has provides us in the past.  But the last four months have been extremely frustrating.  

0 Likes
Re: Ridiculous Internet Speed and Pixelated On Demand
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes