Ridiculous chat customer service
XC2

I had a tech service onsite on 12/4. I got my ONT replaced and the tech told me it'd better to replace my router. So I decided to buy it instead of rent for $300. On 12/18 bill, i paid the first installment for my router with $100 (1 of 3 installments) and $18 (6% sale tax here for $300). On early Jan, I got a Verizon email about my next bill. It had an expected second installment for my router. BUT with a new first installment for router again!?! So on 1/6, I used Verizon app to chat with agents. It took around 2 hours to chat with 5 agents. The last agent told me the bill will be fixed. 

Today, my 1/18 bill still has two router charges. I use app again. I took more than one hour with one agent with nothing done. I need to send "anyone there?" messages from time to time. The agent got my 1/18 bill and agreed that it's double charge. But he/she kept asking/doing/saying sorry. In the end, the agent said that chat representative has limited power to handle such issue and I'd better call Verizon to solve the issue. Very successful to waste my one hour time. 

0 Likes
Re: Ridiculous chat customer service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi XC

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes