Samsung Chromebook plus $100 gift card - I keep getting a vacuum in my cart!
PlzHelp1

Well, I got the email stating I can redeem my offer. I followed the instructions step-by-step. It is written that the Chromebook will be in my cart. Nope. There's a $799 vacuum in there with a $100 discount (huh?) No Chromebook to be found. When I take the vacuum out and look for the Chromebook and put it in my cart - honey, it ain't free! I talked to a Samsung Rep. He told me they have been getting a lot of inquiries about this promotion not working. Apparently, Verizon is supposed to provide a promo code in order for it to work on the Samsung website? Anyway, I’ve tried every day (for the past week) to get my Chromebook, hoping that vacuum will materialize into a Chromebook ... oh and trying to get in touch with customer service on the Verizon website is IMPOSSIBLE. The online chat is nothing but a loop! Before anyone gets back to you, your session times out. Personally, I think this whole promotion was a hoax. I mean how hard is it to put something in a cart? Or at least provide a promo code?

So, if you have any sense of decency Verizon, could you help a person out? Otherwise, I guess I'm just another sucker who fell for your promo come-on. I should have went with Comcast!

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Chromebook plus $100 gift card - I keep getting a vacuum in my cart!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PlzHelp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes