Security and Backup Bundle/50GB
CousinSlip

Since I pay $10/month for the Security and Backup Bundle 50GB, i figured it would be better if i actually used it.  I dont know how to download the anti-virus and security features onto my PC.  Please tell me where I would go to get these program and info. thanks

0 Likes
Re: Security and Backup Bundle/50GB
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You need to go to Verizon.com and login. Once you are logged in, scroll down and on the right you will see a link that says "Manage my broadband essentials and extras" . After clicking on that you will have a list of all your extra purchases on FIOS. Click on the product you want and there will be a link to download it. If you have any troubles with this please send a private message.

0 Likes
tyn833

Well I changed my service now my bill is just online and don't come by mail. verizon added to my bill the security and backup bundle to my bill without my knowledge for 10 dollors a month. I dont even know what is and I already have the verizon security suite. They billed me for a whole year becouse I normally just check the amount of the bill and not the details, When I called them they told me that they could only credit me for four months but they ripped me off for a whole year. Now It's on my bill again and now I have to call them again tomorrow. This is not right!!!

0 Likes
Re: Security and Backup Bundle/50kgb
johnspc

@CousinSlip wrote:

Since I pay $10/month for the Security and Backup Bundle 50GB, i figured it would be better if i actually used it.  I dont know how to download the anti-virus and security features onto my PC.  Please tell me where I would go to get these program and info. thanks

0 Likes
imaginethat1

Im trying to pay my SECURITY BILL FOR GODS SAKE! Never had a problem before..Now , Its impossable to do so, VERIZON says you have a bill due, DUH! when I try and pay my bill ,VERIZON dosent have a clue what to do . Are you taking your vindiicumus actions on the LOWLY **bleep** that have VERIZON as their provider? I owe $14.99. Is it that hard to pay my BILL? Maybe you schumuchas should flip burgers instead! GET WITH THE PROGRAM. Oh,by thd way, have a pleasant day. You get paid too much for not doing YOUR JOB!. RESOVE THIS WHEN YOUR DONE FILING YOUR FINGERNAILS.

0 Likes