Selection of English?
endatthecolony
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just received a computerized call from Verizon in regards to a survey on a service provided by a Verizon Tech.  Before the survey began, I was required to hit "1" if I wanted to continue the call in English! I refused to enter "1" and after a second attempt from the computer, the line was disconnected. Excuse me, but am I the only one who has a problem with this request?!  We live in the United States of America.  Our nation was founded by English speaking forefathers who wrote our National Constitution in ENGLISH!!!!  As a former member of the U.S. Army, I have a VERY difficult time with where this Nation, Verizon, and other American entities are directing us.   I feel that we need to let Verizon know that we stand united in our Great Nation that was established in English!  Now, some people may consider that this "old Geezer" needs to get up todate with Current Events, but trust me, MORE changes are forthcoming that will change the image of our Nation.  Please don't let it happen, folks! Just a thought.

0 Likes