Should I be concerned?
HughB
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an appt for tech to come out on December 28 to install FIOS.  Verizon hasn't performed the fiber run from the street to the house yet.  Next week is a short week (due to Xmas).  Should I be concerned, or is this typically done at the last minute?

0 Likes
Re: Should I be concerned?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

When our FiOS was installed, they had a team come out and install and bury a drop in the morning, and the install tech came out that afternoon. This may not be normal, but it was my experience.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

It's typically done, two days before, day before, or in the am of the actual install.   that is pretty standard, so I wouldn't be concerned.  There is always a chance that they will miss it, but it's not abnormal for them not to have it a week or two in advance, and in fact I'd say it would be unusual for them to do that early.

HughB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well it turns out I should have been concerned.  THe FIOS tech called this AM (the day of the alledged install) to tell me that he is going to come out and see if he can run a line across my lawn so he can do the install.  No ECD on when they will actually bury the line.  Thank you Verizon for turning this into a complete CF.

0 Likes