Still no refund check-waiting over 3 months, about to take it to court
hm23fmf

I have been waiting for my refund from Verizon for over 3 months now. I have a disconnect order number dated September 12, 2013. I have a confirmed receipt of equipment return from UPS. I have a final bill from Verizon. But still no refund for 72.58. I keep getting courtesy statements that show I have a credit of 72.58 and I call every month to find out why I have not received this refund yet and I keep getting told to look for it in the mail.{please keep it relevant}I have seen there are plenty of other Verizon customers who have waited long periods of time for refunds. {please keep it relevant}

0 Likes
Re: Still no refund check-waiting over 3 months, about to take it to court
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Still no refund check-waiting over 3 months, about to take it to court
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

hm23fmf,

We have closed your private support case, due to no response from you. Feel free to make a new post anything you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes