TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! BEWARE!
Shaahida
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everytime I call Verizon (wireless or otherwise) I am constantly being transferred around, unable to ever speak to a supervisor or manager if they exist, the staff is rude, incompetent, and generally mean spritied toward a paying customer. Terrible. Abolutely terrible. Unwilling to listen, or assist me with my problem. I don't mind paying the bill of my deceased grandmother, but why can't I speak to a manager in this regard? Terrible. One person tells me the sky is blue, and the next person tells me it's red. I can't win with you people.  I do not want to swtich service providers, but I have receievd better customer service from a rock. Seriously. Absolutely terrible. Until it happens to any of you, you will never understand, but heed my warning, if considering this product or service, BEWARE! 

Tags (4)
Re: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! BEWARE!
Starman01370

I'm yet another victim of horrible customer service. Same deal, rude service agent, followed by disconnect after 3 15 minute waits. What the hey?!

0 Likes
intheloop
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone have a number for Consumer Advocacy??? I have been fighting a billing issue for a year. Verizon blended 2 of my accounts into one and now I can't pay my bill. I've been switched around and around for hours, talked to every department and get nowhere, no empathy, just sorry this was set up wrong and we can't change anything for you.

Pay your bill, but we're not sure how you can do that. Oh wait, pay over the phone and pay us 3.50 for that. And by the way, we don't have your correct account number anywhere so you can't even pay online through your bank. And now you're a month behind because of us, so we're going to shut off your service. There is no chain of command, no one to take your issues up with. Every now and then you get someone who knows what you're talking about, but I usually get disconnected from then.

Hate, hate, hate Verizon's customer service. Verizon Wireless is the complete opposite. Like them or not, at least they act like they appreciate you as a customer.

Any help with a number????

lwveri

I must agree.  Terrible customer service.  You have to identify yourself multiple times.  New Pin number doesn't stop this.  The technicians on the phone must be bored or vindictive.  The scheduling people and the website don't coordinate the information.  It takes an average of 23 minutes to talk to anyone or get any information, which is usually wrong.

Re:  Technicians

The like to run you around, connecting, disconnecting, fairy dust, then say it is your wiring, you need a electrician.  Only to get a call a few days later out of the blue saying they will send a tech.  Then the nightmare begins.  Take a day off, because they are incapable of scheduling around their CUSTOMERS working hours.  They have some info. on internet, different than the e-mails and text messages they sent.  That takes 25 minutes to resolve, if only.  They have no respect for the customer.

I will say that the actual tech they sent to the house was polite and knowledgable.  He told me they had been having trouble in my area and seemed to have gotten it fixed, just about the time they called to set up an appt.  He said he got the call 15 minutes before the deadline the "customer" service people had scheduled. 
So  I calmed down after having been on the phone for 30 minutes, starting at 3:30 when the young man actually rang my door bell while I was on the line with a "manager" who was rude and would not acknowledge that they had run me around for weeks on the issue of streaming in demand that turns out was an area wide problem.

Really, what happened to this company.  If they told the customer that they were experienceing problems and were working on fixing them, it would be better than running around the customer and getting them to the point of frustration and anger I ended up experiencing.  Every tech savy person I talked to said the techs on the phone were full of it.  None of the things they had me doing would make any difference.  It was an internal problem.  Hope those techs got their jollies running me around.

I wonder if I can take them to small claims court for my salary for the day I had to miss to fix a problem they insisted was my wiring but they somehow cleared up on their end?  Yikes. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

intheloop,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
jdunn900
Enthusiast - Level 1

They do not care once they sign you Multy room dvr goes from free to 59 a month. Spent 10hrs of my vacation trying to renew service correctly came home only had local station. They said may take up to 48hrs to fix. Asked them to reduce bill.Said theybwill make a note May show up in nexe Bill Directv and Cable are better. Suggested Directv to three friends this year.Only reason i have Verizon is the Cambodian station my wife is Cambodian. After two years they have you sign for two more with no deal These guys won;t last long

0 Likes
lawmarc

Almost as bad as comcast!

0 Likes