Telephone Pole Problem

Who at Verizon can I contact to arrange for a stabilization/hold of their current telephone pole while my plumber can repair a city mandated repair to a pipe that is very close to that telephone pole?   I feel I have been getting the runaround as I have been trying for a week to get somebody to contact me regarding this situation.  Basically a broken sewer pipe is leaking water that is saturating the concrete sidewalk and the telephone pole.    It will be an unsafe situation at some point if not fixed.

My plumber said it is a half day fix, however it will require Verizon to bring one of their "digger" trucks out to hold/stabilize the pole while its being repair.    In essence you would think this is easy, except nobody knows who to route the calls to, nor can you contact a division at Verizon that handles these poles.

If anybody know who I should contact please let me know I would really appreciate it.


Re: Telephone Pole Problem
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wkwanmis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.