Terrible Customer Support
someknowledge
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just recieved a bill that had pay-per-view charge for a show in language that non of my family speaks.  When I called Customer Service they accused my that I ordered the show.  After checking my record Customer Service admited that they cannot find any information avalable that tells Verizon that I ordered pay-per-view and that I will get a credit on my bill.

Long be hold the credit was applied by my bill was still higher by $0.58.  That was matter of principle to figure it out the issue.  So, I called Verizon again and spoke to one of the reps.  So, here are the comments from her:

1. I ask for explanation where is the diffence in price.  Her answer was: IN THE BILL

2. The taxes for pay-per-view was $0.58, while the left me with $0.58 to pay extra in my bill.  I ask for breakdown in taxes and why would the taxes be changed between the bills -- the response was: LUCK OF THE DRAW

I ask for supervisor: waiting for past 15 minutes with any word from rep.

I hate your CUSTOMER SERVICE ---> VERIZON.  We need to find a way to get you responsible for your actions!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes