Terrible experience moving to Verizon FIOS for business - where is a customer advocate?
ITConsultant

I recently recommended a client move from Comcast to Verizion FIOS and I now regret this decision.  I am hoping a customer advocate reaches out to me before I tell the client to go back to Comcast.

Below is a summary of the entire Verizon experience:

1) Spoke with a Verizon representative at the call center to get plan and pricing information.  After talking with her, later that day I received a call from a local Verizon representative.  Both offered the same plan but at different prices (free install vs paid installation).  Went with the local representative as he said (in writing) he will "be giving ya'll Personalized Service and a go to number for any issues with Service or Install.”  

2) Installation appointment rescheduled twice

3) On day of installation (last Friday), install tech claimed to have no record of the the request to install a jack for the fax machine.  I contacted the local rep who told me he had no way of contacting the install technician and"jack request was on the order."

4) Technician changed something on the computer to stop file sharing.  It worked up until the moment he started working and the client doesn't know how to turn it on or off so it had to be a change he made.

5) Technician left before confirming voicemail and the hunting feature requested where enabled.  They were not.  Local rep who promised great service during installation told client to call Verizon technical support.  They did and after being on hold for a lengthy time, were told no changes to service were possible as the order was still pending.  The representative told my client they would call them at 5pm with an update.  No one from Verizon called them.

6) Yesterday, I was told by local rep it would be resolved by 5pm yesterday or 10am today.  I asked representative to update client and he said "sending now” at

10:37am.  Client never received text because local rep sent it to a landline. 

😎 Asked for refund of the installation fee because of these issues and no response.

It appears Verizon support was not available yesterday as it was a holiday and service is still not working as of 10:20 this morning and have yet to hear from local representative.

I need someone from Verizon reach out to me so I can get them client information and get this resolved today. 

0 Likes
Re: Terrible experience moving to Verizon FIOS for business - where is a customer advocate?
ITConsultant

Client just received an email from Verizon listing long distance charges.    Long distance was supposed to be included in the plan. Yet again another Verizon mistake.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible experience moving to Verizon FIOS for business - where is a customer advocate?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ITConsultant,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes