Triple Play Bundle Discount
TriplePlay1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was looking at the triple play options and I noticed that a lot of the discounts have an expiration date next to them.

But the "Triple Play Bundle Discount" does not have an expiration date next to it.

Just wondering if the "Triple Play Bundle Discount" ever expires and if so when?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Triple Play Bundle Discount
TriplePlay1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought that I would post a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

It's listed as "$65 Triple Play Bundle Discount"

I noticed that some of the other discounts have an expiration date but the "$65 Triple Play Bundle Discount" does not.

Just wondering if the "65 Triple Play Bundle Discount" ever expires and if so when?

0 Likes
AlphaB
Contributor - Level 1

Call Verizon & ask.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

They normally give two types of discounts. One that expire say in year one, and a second discount in year two. However these are spelled out in your account invoices and web portal for your account. Now although never on a contract fios gave me a $60 discount that never expires when I was one of the first who upgraded to gigabyte and although it still shows the discount, it does not mean they won’t increase the price of your service. In my invoice it stated gigabyte is $194 a month, however they take $60 from that so it $134 plus a bogus surcharge added on with no tax with internet only but they can conceivably raise your rates up to that higher amount with general price increases.

0 Likes