UNABLE TO REDEEM GIFT CARD SIGN UP BONUS $200
bbbbf

For the longest time the page wouldn't even load, once it finally has I keep receiving the "Our apologies. Due to a system issue, your registration was not successful. Please try again later." error message. 

This has been a headache. I have tried this so many times I lost count. Cleared my cache as the online chat recommended with no success. Called the phone number they referred me to to speak to "the gift card team" then sat on hold for 20 minutes without ever speaking to a human. Had to hangup due to taking a client. 

I am convinced the sign on bonus is a myth or deceit Verizon is spreading to get people to sign up due to the other number of complaints I see for the same issue on this forum with no public help. This process should be automatically applied to my and any other account that is started with promotional gift cards

Also to note, the internet(Gigabit 2.0) I have purchased isn't even good enough to load anything on my phone. I had to turn my wifi off and use my data to get anything to load at all. I am considering cancelling the plan due to this combination of frustrations. 

0 Likes
Re: UNABLE TO REDEEM GIFT CARD SIGN UP BONUS $200
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bbbbf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes