Unable to Redeem Stream TV Soundbar offer
JLuo88

I'm unable to redeem my bundle offer for the Stream TV Soundbar. Every time I try to click on the option to redeem I get taken to a page that doesn't exist:

https://wwwawssit.ebiz.verizon.com/home/accessories/stream-tv-soundbar/ 

I've tried chatting with customer service but they're unable to help me (asked me to clear browser cache and cookies but still doesn't work). Also have been on hold for a while over the phone but so far no one was able to get back to me. This is definitely a frustrating experience as a new Verizon customer.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Redeem Stream TV Soundbar offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JLuo88,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
mdougherty93

Having the same issue and live chat was unable to help.  Told me to call the rewards division during normal business hours. Appears to be a common issue after a google search but no solutions. Did you ever get a solution to this issue?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mdougherty93,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes