Unable to Redeem Verizon Gift Card
kp1492

Like many others, I have not been able to register for my promotional offer of the $100 gift card. I did receive the email, after 65 days, which includes a link to register. This link only directs you to the Verizon Fios website. The gift card is not mentioned in my account details. I then tried the app, which does have a link to register for the $100 gift card, but I have tried multiple times, and the screen gets stuck at "please wait".

I tried one more time to use the app, and it seemed to work until I clicked on "Register now". Now it says that there is a system issue..please try again (and, of course, it doesn't work when you try again.

What should I do to get my gift card? This is a tad ridiculous at this point. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Redeem Verizon Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kp1492,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes