Unable to add a line to my account
mitrue

Ordered Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max with coupon code SMART300 on a new line 11/30/2022. This morning received an email from Verizon with subject ‘Your recent order is under review.’ with following info: “
Your current order is pending. Please review the order details below, and then complete the required step(s) within 24 hours using one of the following methods:
• Visit My Verizon and locate your order in My Orders then select "take action" in the banner for more instructions.
• Or, if you don't have access to My Verizon, visit and complete our order status page and then select "take action" in the banner for more instructions.
• Or call the Verizon Fraud Prevention team, 7AM - 11PM ET, 7-day s a week at 888.483.7200.
We apologize for any delay this may cause.”
When I logging to Verizon, I get this when selected “take action”
Thank you for your order.
Please check your email for status updates or for next steps before 12/04.
I already had a bad feeling that Verizon pull a runaround; so, I called they told be on the phone, as this time you are not allowed to add a line without provide a valid reason. I’m with Verizon wireless over 15 years and also Fios customer. I kept asking why the assistance supervisor told me try again to 3 or 6 months later. I don’t know why and would like to know why. Anyone has similar situation or suggestion?
Currently I have 3 lines and Fios services, thinking moving to different company since this is how V doing business.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to add a line to my account
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes