Unable to close account after sudden hardship
Firewmn2971
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have been trying to close my account for two days due to the fact that my husband was suddenly arrested right before the holidays, he will be going to prison for a long time, and my finances have been cut almost in half. I am told I agreed to a contract in September, and I only recall clearly stating NO when I was asked if I would agree to a two year contract. I have spoken to several Verizon associates, including two managers, and get the impression that this company couldn't care less about customers who run into hardship, meanwhile I am stuck with this bill growing bigger and bigger. Yeah, Merry Christmas to you all too.
0 Likes
Re: Unable to close account after sudden hardship
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue.  We certainly don't want to make things any harder on you during an already difficult time and with the holidays just around the corner.  We need to access account specific information that is better discussed in a private manner.  Please check your private messages for a message that includes a private link for further support. 

We look forward to hearing from you,

~Eva

0 Likes