Re: Unhappy customer - my experience
Codyrd
So April 30th came and gone. No one came and I received no notification that the appointment was changed. I had to call into Verizon to find out mybnew appointment date of May 17th. I now have a jetpack coming to me that won't connect to my desktop computer because I don't have wireless.

I can also appreciate ndg's experience mentioned above but wondering why that issue was escalated and mine, the one who started this thread, is still sitting pending. Unless something is done to address this, my services are getting cancelled - resident and wireless, and I'm going to be posting this experience on all of your more visible social media sites.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Codyrd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Codyrd

Expected a jetpack today, not surprised it didn't show.

0 Likes
Codyrd
You can close any of my support tickets. I'm cancelling my services.
0 Likes