Utility Pole Issue - Guy wire needed to be replaced, repaired or reattached.

First I have to say that it is virtually impossible to contact Verizon to report a problem in my neighborhood.

I don't have service with Verizon but recently a dead tree fell down on a property owned by the Bristol Conservation Land Trust in the neighborhood. A guy wire from a utility pole was attached to this tree. My neighbor and myself have talked to National Grid who tell us that this wire and utility pole is the responsibilty of Verizon. The guy wire is now on the ground and lying around the pole and on the sidewalk.

The location of the utility pole is immediately adjacent to the north side of the driveway of the property at {edited for privacy}. Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Juan M.

Re: Utility Pole Issue - Guy wire needed to be replaced, repaired or reattached.
Contributor - Level 1
Hi juanm105,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.