Verizon 200 gift card issue
Newtifios11
Enthusiast - Level 1

they owe me "2" 200 dollar gift cards I opened a new Fios and a new mobile when I called to sign up Fios talked me into what a great deal switching from my mobile I've had the last 10 years and adding it to my Fios what great discounts I would get so kinda reluctantly I did again I had 2 200 dollar gift cards coming and that was just signing up for Fios and so waiting for the 9th I figured my higher 1st mobile bill I would pay with the 200 dollar e card  I go get the email click on only to when it came to register got "" there's an issue with system "" and now as I am retired and took there word the e card comes within 24 to 48 hrs counted on that to pay mobile I have no clue none how I will pay that bill this month none I in all my 50 plus years have had a company especially one as big as Verizon basically for lack of a better term like or not come through with a promise when I counted and desperately depended on it this month (April 22)

0 Likes
Re: Verizon 200 gift card issue
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Newtifios1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes