Verizon line maintenance responsibility - trees
linwil

For a year, we have been calling, emailing, "chatting" with Verizon finally begging them to come into our community and remove dangerous tree branches that are literally growing in and out of the Verizon line. Our local power company came immediately and removed the branches that were on their line, however, we have no response from the bulk of the branches laying on the Verizon line. A technician came to the street in front of our house and took photographs of the line with branches and sent it to his supervisor - nothing happened. I "chatted" twice with people from Verizon who assured me that the branches would be removed within 24 hours - nothing happened. I spoke on the phone with Verizon - same promise - same result. We have been charged for a service call twice and had to spend time on the phone having them removed. Virginia is entering the hurrican season and this tree will pull the line down in a hard wind. I am not calling Verizon or "chatting" anymore - I will give you the location of this dangerous situation - but I am tired of promises and billing.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon line maintenance responsibility - trees
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi linwil,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes