Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 3/31/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
I was misled into Verizon's service by a 3rd party sales company. But I decided to try and stick it out for the duration of my contract. Let me go over the pros and cons of my experience so far.
That's about it for the pros and now for the cons. Let me start by saying I hate my TV. Again I HATE my TV now and my TV is big and awesome (Mitsubishi WD-73738).
I used to hate Comcast but when I see their commercials and the new services they offer my heart skips a beat when I think about the day my contract will be over and I can switch. Bottom line whoever is in charge of the Verizon TV product group they should be fire over and over again until they are homeless because they are asleep at the wheel.
Your remote comes with more than one code for Mitsubishi TVs. The code is 243. Turn on your TV. Press and hold the OK and 0 button at the same time until you get the red led on top of remote. Enter the 243 code and press volume up button until the TV goes off. Press the OK button. If the first one is not the correct code for the AV button repeat the above steps and keep cycling through the volume up until you locate the desired code for your TV.
You can shut off the promotions by pressing Menu-Settings-Pop-Up alerts and select never show me again and hit the OK button. Do the same thing for Recommendations and Promotions.
Press the Guide button, while it is open press the Options button and select subscribed channels and press the OK button. The guide will now show only your subcribed channels.
Verizon is beginning to release its VMS DVR which will be capable of recording upto to 12 shows at one time. It is in a few markets currently. It will take a little while before it is in every market.
1. The av button does have some problems based on how the TV remote works. If your original remotes requires you to press a different key to choose between the sources after the list is up, then the Verizon remote will not function properly. If it doesn't then try to reprogram the remote.
2. I'm not sure why your TV manufacturer would not include instruction for Verizon. I do believe Comcast uses the same Motorola cable boxes. So give one of them a try.
3. Promotions can be turned off as well as the first welcome screen when you first turn on the STB. I do believe the instruction to turn off the welcome screen is displayed on the bottom of the screen. I can be turned off in the settings. You want to disable promotions and notifications.
4. Select subscribed channels on the options for the guide. I will still show the on demand channels and promotional channels.
5. Give genres and filters a try. From live TV, Press the left arrow key.
6. The forums are peers here to help each other. You could have found answers to all of the above issues if you searched a little on each topic. I hope my response helps you to not hate your fios so much.