Verizon page is extremely slow
Kelmer1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded my internet speed to 25/15. I have Fios DVR, many computers(wired and wireless) and wireless devices such as PSPs and ipods, and sometimes use my smartphone as a DVR remote. I don't have any problems, except for when I go to pay my bill every month. The VZ page is extremely slow, and to me is junky. The computer I use to pay my bill is a wired connection, and may be a little older, but the VZ page is the only page I have problems with. And PLEASE  stop asking me to install the Google toolbar. I hate Google! Don't they know enough about me already? Why won't I update Google map on my phone? Look at the permissions! Other than that, great job! Fios, phone and internet is reliable, and don't give me any problems. But Google......c'mon!

Re: Verizon page is extremely slow
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Kelmer1 wrote:

I upgraded my internet speed to 25/15. I have Fios DVR, many computers(wired and wireless) and wireless devices such as PSPs and ipods, and sometimes use my smartphone as a DVR remote. I don't have any problems, except for when I go to pay my bill every month. The VZ page is extremely slow, and to me is junky. The computer I use to pay my bill is a wired connection, and may be a little older, but the VZ page is the only page I have problems with. And PLEASE  stop asking me to install the Google toolbar. I hate Google! Don't they know enough about me already? Why won't I update Google map on my phone? Look at the permissions! Other than that, great job! Fios, phone and internet is reliable, and don't give me any problems. But Google......c'mon!

I love Google, but I hate toolbars. So...yeah.