Where is my Fios Welcome Bonus $400 Visa Gift
pyTRP2024
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have made numerous calls to Verizon regarding the welcome bonus, and they informed me that they have already submitted it to the Blackhawk Network. This service company handles the gift card distribution for Verizon. They provided me with a contact number for this company. They instructed me to enter the code 1211, but unfortunately, there is no corresponding option available when calling that number. The only options provided are to press 1 if you have a card or press 2 if you don't have a card. I'm unsure how to proceed with entering the code 1211 that Verizon's customer service provided. It appears to be a poor service from the company handling this matter.

I have been faithfully paying my Verizon business account every month, but I am uncertain if this welcome bonus advertisement is merely a ploy to attract business owners to their service. This situation is both disappointing and frustrating, especially considering that it has been more than 60 days since I signed up with them. I am left questioning whether this is a trick or false advertising. I am in need of answers and clarification.

0 Likes
Re: Where is my Fios Welcome Bonus $400 Visa Gift
hashirshabbir

You should contact Verizon/Blackhawk Network again and ask them to escalate the issue to a supervisor. You could also try contacting your state's attorney general's office to file a complaint.

You could also try posting your issue on social media, such as Twitter or Facebook, to try to get Verizon's attention and get them to resolve the issue.

I hope this is helpful.

hashir shabbir
0 Likes