Which executive should I contact for a complaint?
clc714

I am so done with Verizon! I love it when a supervisor tells me I can't escalate a complaint any farther than him!  Bet me I won't find a way!  I see the contact executive information but I don't know which one to contact.  I have multiple problems but mostly their customer service.   My issues started when they supposedly updated my FIOS to improve it and it got worse.  The remote started reacting very slowly and the new guide is terrible.  Then I decided to contact them in regards to finding a way to lower my bill.  Thinking that the chat option would be good so there would be documentation of what was said I used that.  The rep said she could get me on a plan with a lower rate, higher internet speed and everything else would be the same.  Well she lied.  They removed my DVR service and removed a bunch of channels.  OF course I called in to Verizon and spoke to 3 different people and was on the phone for 1 hour and 37 minutes and got no where.  This is just the basics of everything that happened but I am livid!  They say there is no transcript of my chat with their rep so I can't prove what she told me.  Every time I have to do anything with Verizon it turns into a major nightmare and I waste hours of my time trying to get it resolved.  I hope someone can offer me a suggestion of who to contact!  TIA!

0 Likes
Re: Which executive should I contact for a complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi clc714,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes