Why is it so hard to send a message to Verizon
JustBob1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon NOT want to hear from their customers?  Who makes it nearly impossible to get answers to questions?  Verizon!  Why am I forced to POST my question on a forum instead of directly to Verizon?  Did Verizon Thought Management come up with a way to bind customers in a contract but ignore them otherwise.  Amazon and American Express has the same business model.  Trap consumers into a contract then ignore them for the duration.  I am so sick of logging into my account only to learning all the ways Verizon is saving money by NOT being available to respond to questions.  Post or not, I will not be renewing my contract with Verizon.  Not only am I locked into a contract but Verizon is making it impossible to conduct any type of research without selling my search to advertisers.  I pay Verizon for a service and they in turn are capitalizing on my business by making more money. 

Re: Why is it so hard to send a message to Verizon
getting-fedup

Because they want to get you lost so you can't even pay your bill ! So they can CHARGE YOU LATE FEES !!

0 Likes
trainman21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Personally am fed up with Verizon....does anyone think the empty suits at Verizon even read the posts on these stupid forums????   Accuweather is just about the last straw....Verizon simply CAN'T be the best solution to TV/internet...etc....jellybenie2

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They have a few locations to post to them.  E.g. Twitter.  Support chat, etc.

Most of the Forums are not a way to contact them as they are meant to be peer to peer support.

I don't blame them for not allowing Email as a support method.  Email is inheriently unsecure.

0 Likes