**bleep** verizon....read what they did today
pepsidruid

ok....so we are moving to a new apartment in 2 weeks. my g/f went online and set up the appointment to have the line changed for the 2 week date. the promptor let her pick the date for 2 weeks. we get home from shopping tonight and the phone doesnt work except to ask us to call 483....its verizon

would u believe.....they went and changed the phone service to the new address immediately....we no longer have a phone hooked up at our apartment. we called the support number to try and change the mix up....it friday after 5pm...no one is availiable to help us out......we tried several times to get a hold of someone to help us out.....we went through tons of stupid automated  messages.....got hung up on several times. not only that but there is no record on our online verizon account as too the changes we requested....just disappeared. absolutely no one is availiable to help fix this major problem!!!!

isnt verizon one of the biggest phone companies out there?

why am i not getting help for something so important?

my g/f is a nurse and needs this phone to be on all the time for calls!!!!

it really **bleep** me off when big companies do these things to people and have no support to assist the people who need help...anyone else have this problem?

severely angry customer

0 Likes
Re: **bleep** verizon....read what they did today
HenryFarpolo
Contributor - Level 2
Since you are an existing customer, if the Business Office is closed, you can call repair service and give them your issue.
0 Likes
Re: **bleep** verizon....read what they did today
gsirna

This company is sorly lacking in the left hand knowing what the right hand is doing.

The lame excusses they give apalling. I signed for phone and internet sevice for 44.99 plus tax over

internet and the fist bill is all scweded up. The first bill was billed out at 125.82. After some deliberation, they tell

me my bill is 64. 99 plus tax. Less but still not what was advertized.

0 Likes
Re: **bleep** Verizon....read what they did today
questorfla

Good luck people!

They have deleted all my posts after sending me email to link back to them

Now they say they are deleted

I got a call from someone who left me a phone number that when called says it is no longer in service

I got another caller who left a number that stays busy 24/7.  Tried that one all day yesterday.

Got a third call from someone who tells me "He is SORRY I am having problems since they switched me over from ALLTEL.  The fact that the problems are ALL related to NO SIGNAL nothwithstanding.   AND the fact that we have 5 phones, all new, all Verizon, all same problem.

He still says maybe all 5 phones are bad.  Real Smart tech support.

Finally he hangs up on me telling me they will send someone out................ eventually.

He does not know when or from where and "NO, they won't let you know they came nor will they speak with you personally"

Forget Gov't Health Care,  we need Gov't madated phone service!   See what happens when you tell them you won't pay for service not provided!  CLICK!  I think I am going to cancel my contracts and go to NET10.  $20 for a phone WITH 300 mins.  No LD. ect

when all gone , I can throw away and buy a new one for another $20.  THEY work!  I wonder why?  With my $200 month phone bill I can buy 10 per month and at least have service.

Message Edited by questorfla on 08-14-2009 08:14 AM
"The message you are trying to access has been deleted. Please update your bookmarks"  THIS is what they sent me.
Message Edited by questorfla on 08-14-2009 08:27 AM
0 Likes