complaints/bad services
yhconnie

The message is written for the purpose of filing a complaint against one of the customer service representative named Ross. My request for assistant over the phone was suppose to be a simple task. It was only to activate my DVR top box that I recently picked up at the local Verizon Store.

The representative named Ross was very unprofessional in handling my phone call. The agent was inept of simplest task in taking down my account number and accessing it. I give him my account number 3 times and he still gotten it wrong. I said I can provide my temporary PIN that was send via my cell phone to assist in accessing my account. He will not accept my temporary PIN and insisted on having me repeat my 15 digit account number over and over again. I repeatedly ask to speak with a different representative or a supervisor since he was extremely inapt and rude. When I ask for a supervisor, he silenced the phone for a minute and subsequently hung up the phone call.

After the frustration of the phone call for assistance, I seek out other routes to some kind of service. I use the Chat on Verizon website hoping I will get some decent service. After telling the reprehensive on the Chat that I only need to activate my replacement DVR top box. He said he cannot activate it as the record shows that I need to "complete the installation by June 21, 2018" The Chat rep said that since it is only June 9, 2018. I must wait until June 21, 2018 and it will automatically get activated. What kind of nonsense is that? I advise him it said to complete the installation by June 21, 2018 is not equivalent to the activation date. I advise him that I will just be prorated bill from the date of my activation of the upgraded DVR top box. He said he cannot do it and transfer the Chat to someone named Harvey. Harvey give me the same non-sense that I need to wait until June 21, 2018 for the activation. I told him that when I place the order on the phone. The representative on the phone told me otherwise and that I will just get prorated bill whenever I activate my DVR top box.

After my fourth try on the Chat, someone named Nathan was able to just send a signal to the DVR box and make the activation happen. It is an easy action takes not even 2 minutes, but it caused me more than 2.5 hours of waiting on the phone and seeking a Online Chat representative that knows what to do. The amount of premiums the customers paying to the company is not cohesive with the service we are getting. The customers paid premium for the internet access and television program, we are also paying for a services provide by the company's representatives. The lack of knowledge, amount of misinformation and the unprofessionalism from Verizon representatives are just disgusting. Verzion company even lack an area allowing customers to file a complaint or to provide suggestions. Therefore, I am posting this in the community forum hoping someone with authority can see this.

The Verizon headquarter should know what their customers go through to get some kind of service. All I can say is that it is no where near a decent service while the customers paid premium price for Verizon.

Yhconnie

0 Likes
Re: complaints/bad services
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi yhconnie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes