i need a pole wire transfer in front of my house

I have a old broken telephone that needs to come down, but verizon still has it's lines on it how do I get them to come and transfer them? Who do I need to speak with regarding making sure these wires are also moved so the pole can then be removed.  I need the pole removed in order for my family to move into their home.  What department handles these matters?  Does PSEG inform Verizon?  How do I stay on top of this, without having the public utilities commission becoming involved.  

Re: i need a pole wire transfer in front of my house

Hi Rusignuolo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.