link to redeem prepaid Visa card doesn't work
cynsac951

Received the email yesterday that I can now redeem my Visa Prepaid gift card to click the link then click on "the award title". the link goes to my profile and as many other people have stated, there is no link to redeem or reward listed. After months of complaints of same problem, tell me VERIZON why this has not been fixed? This seems like a scam to not give people the offer you made. Please reach out to me on how to redeem this card. And fix this problem so all of us don't have to harrass you-VERIZON on getting what we deserve. 

0 Likes
Re: link to redeem prepaid Visa card doesn't work
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cynsac95,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes