verizon connections phone number?
rkt4000

is there a number for verizon connections? i have been jumping through hoops, and on hold, through chats for at least a few hours with multiple agents who are just useless. i am trying to apply for the military discount, but the website just keeps running me in circles of signing in and ordering. what gives??

0 Likes
Re: verizon connections phone number?
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.verizon.com/home/verizonconnections

It is a hurdle. If you have service already you need to have a bundle (2 services) if you are a new customer then you tell the sales droid to activate it.

look at the link i gave you.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried this?

Go to the Verizon Connections Site: verizon.com/connections. You’ll enter your work email address, last name, and your state of residence. We’ll send an email back to your work email address that includes an embedded discount token via a link. You must enter the site through the link in the email. You should receive the email from us within 10 minutes. If you haven’t received it, check your junk email folder.

Click on the link and you’ll be directed back to our site.

For existing customers: Enter your Verizon home phone number. If you don’t have a Verizon phone number but have other Verizon services, check the box below the phone number entry. We will check your current services to see if you qualify for the bundle discount. If you have all qualifying services we’ll add the discount onto your bill. If you don’t have the qualifying services, we’ll show you the services you need to add in order to qualify for the discount. To proceed, you’ll need your Verizon User ID and password to access your account. If you are an existing Verizon Internet customer, your User ID and password are the same as you use for your Verizon Internet account. Otherwise you’ll need your current Verizon phone bill to register on the site.

For new customers: You’ll need to add your address and current phone number. Check the box below your address if you would like to keep your existing phone number. Select continue and you’ll be directed to our order site. You will be able to view your bundle options and order new services. Our click-to-chat reps are available on that site to assist with any questions you may have. The Verizon Connections discount will be shown on the selection page and will be detailed in your cart at the end of the order process.

rkt4000

i have gone through this already, its not doing anything once i make it to the sign in part. no discount is applied

0 Likes
rkt4000
i have gone through this link already. after getting it on my .mil, i click it, sign in, then nothing happens...
0 Likes
rkt4000
nope, doesnt work. i went to the link it sent me, opened it up and it just brings me to the verizon account page...
0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@rkt4000 wrote:
nope, doesnt work. i went to the link it sent me, opened it up and it just brings me to the verizon account page...

Even if you follow the posters suggestions (does not work for verizon and neither do I) that is also found at the link i gave you previously. I have to say on the Wireless side it works so much easier. Via link or going to a verizon corporate store not reseller locations. You might want to see if there is a fios Corporate location in your area.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi rkt4000,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes