4G in Mexico - Not possible with Pixel 2 XL?
bigblueshock

According to International trip planner, 4G in Mexico is not possible in Mexico?   All other devices on my account show 4G capable.  iPhone 7, iPhone X, Galaxy S7....

Is this a glitch in the travel planner system?  Or is it really not possible with the Pixel 2 XL?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 4G in Mexico - Not possible with Pixel 2 XL?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Great question! Bigblueshock, having access to Verizon's 4G LTE data speeds while traveling in Mexico is vitally important. 4G LG World Devices (e.g. Google Pixel 2 XL, iPhone 7, iPhone X, Galaxy S7, etc.) are capable of roaming at 4G LTE speeds where available (e.g. Mexico, etc.). In other countries, data service is on our roaming partner's GSM network at 3G/2G speeds. If you're using TravelPass in one of the 130+ countries or on a plan that includes talk, text and data in Mexico and Canada, then high speed data applies for the first 512 MB/day with 2G reduced speeds thereafter. Refer to our International Coverage Map to see where 4G LTE is available at: https://vz.to/2GaHDCi. I hope this information is helpful. - RobertC_VZW   

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information, bigblueshock. We want to make sure you are able to use your device while traveling to Mexico. The Google Pixel 2 XL is a world device and is 4G capable in Mexico. There must be a glitch in the system. I assure you we will look into the information not showing correctly on the website. I did check my resources just to verify, you will be able to use the phone while in Mexico. Does this clarify things for you? 

DiaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bigblueshock

Thank you.  Yes this information answers my question! Much appreciate it.

I've attached an image to hopefully help out your website team Smiley Happy  See below.

Have a great day

No4g.jpg

0 Likes