$700 Trade in Chargeback
BamFam4
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family upgraded from Android to iPhone officially on June 1, and June 3, 2021. We mailed, using the label and box sent with the new phones, our mint condition Google Pixel 3XL on June 11, 2021. We received an email telling us on July 30, that they never received the device. We shred daily, so the only thing we kept was the receipts for the new cell phones. No one will provide me with the tracking information from the label Verizon sent with the new phones. Now we will lose both the trade in credit, and our cell phone trade in. How do we file a formal complaint? Small claims court? BBB? The reps just keep saying that they don’t have it. There must be a way to track it. It was returned using Verizon labeling and box. We need help! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $700 Trade in Chargeback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, BamFam4. We would be happy to help you with this issue. We have sent you a Private Message to get started. 

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
Sam921
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did they solve the issue? 

0 Likes
BamFam4
Enthusiast - Level 1

No. The issue has still not been resolved. I have not received any new messages from Verizon Customer Support via email. I have only received responses through the community messaging system. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the promotions you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BamFam4, sorry about this. We certainly want to ensure that you get the support that you need for this issue. Please check your Private Messages on this platform. 

-David

0 Likes