Am I Eligible To Receive Google's Daydream View VR For Free?
rpaine

I know that there is currently an offer that ends on the 19th, but would I be eligible for it?  If so, how would I redeem it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm going to trade in my Note 7 for a Pixel XL, would I be able to receive Google's Daydream View VR for free?
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee
rpaine,

We always want you to partake in any eligible promotions. The free Daydream View VR promo did end yesterday 10/19/16. It was for all pre-orders of the Pixel's. Once you receive & activate your Pixel you may visit: verizonwireless.com/digitalrebatecernter You may visit this site within 30 days of activating your new phone. You will then enter promotion code GOOGLEGIFT and fill out the form as well as submit your receipts for purchase of the Pixel. You will then receive your Daydream View VR within 3-6 weeks after successful submission.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'm going to trade in my Note 7 for a Pixel XL, would I be able to receive Google's Daydream View VR for free?
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee
rpaine,

We always want you to partake in any eligible promotions. The free Daydream View VR promo did end yesterday 10/19/16. It was for all pre-orders of the Pixel's. Once you receive & activate your Pixel you may visit: verizonwireless.com/digitalrebatecernter You may visit this site within 30 days of activating your new phone. You will then enter promotion code GOOGLEGIFT and fill out the form as well as submit your receipts for purchase of the Pixel. You will then receive your Daydream View VR within 3-6 weeks after successful submission.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes