Are QB XL 128s shipping sooner that VS XL 128s ordered on Black Friday?
Syrinx
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been reading hopeful posts from lucky customers who ordered on Black Friday weekend, had a ship date of 1/6 and then received the dreaded 3/3 or 3/10 email, who earlier this week received tracking numbers and by now are likely receiving their phones.

I am in the category above, ordered 2 Pixel XL 128gb Very Silver on 11/26. Had a ship date of 1/6 and later that day received the new ship date of 3/3. My preorder status changed to order yesterday, but I have not received a tracking number. 

My question, is of those lucky few who have been receiving their shipments, were they the Quite Black? I have read where supposedly there is a higher demand for the Very Silver, thus the blacks are shipping sooner than the silver.

Has anyone from the Black Friday order period received their XL 128gb Very Silver?

Labels (2)
Re: Are QB XL 128s shipping sooner that VS XL 128s ordered on Black Friday?
Buckeye_45
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I questioned a CS rep about having 2 different shipping dates I was told the Silver was set for the 3rd while the black for the 10th. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Trizzyx

I too received the email saying it got pushed to March, but then I got a tracking number the same day.  Received my QB 128 yesterday from the Black Friday Deal.

0 Likes
Buckeye_45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Trizzyx, when did you order yours? Was it on the 25th?

0 Likes
Bonnie2251

I was told by a CSR. that everyone is getting them in order of when they ordered them. Doesn't matter the color. I said some people who had a delivery date of March were now getting them. He said it wasn't true I ordered QS 128gb pixel XL. Still waiting

0 Likes
Buckeye_45
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told the same thing Bonnie 2251. I've seen people on here and on reddit that ordered the same day as me getting tracking numbers this week or actually getting their phones delivered this week and when I ask Verizon about it and try to get an idea of where I stand in line all they say is "your shipment is scheduled for 3/10" and "we don't have that information." If they're delivering them in the order they were received how can they not be able to tell someone how many people they are behind? I think it's a total [Removed]on when anybody is getting their phones.  [Removed]

profanity and discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Syrinx
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just received another "great taste" email showing my 3/3 date moved to 1/31. Anyone else get the same?BTW, my order date was 11/26 for two XL VS 128s.

0 Likes
RedZoneOS

I ordered 3 phones. 1 QB on Thursday.  1QB and 1 VS on friday.

All three were postponed until march.

Then I ended up getting the thursday QB delivered (5 days ago ish)

Today I got an email that the friday QB shipping date was changed to 1/31.

No word on the VS

0 Likes
Buckeye_45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got the same email. I ordeed a 128 XL in both Black and Silver on 11/25. Fingers crossed this is all on the up and up.

RedZoneOS

You motivated me to take a closer look.

The order number I received today matches nothing in my Verizon pending orders list.

It's definitely a legit email and not a scam though because it takes me to my actual orders page with the correct order numbers listed.

*sigh*  real email, but looks like also a real ball drop again on the dates..  who knows at this point.  Maybe I'll get a shipping confirmation tomorrow...  Maybe I'll get it when the pixel XL 4 gets released...

0 Likes