BYOD ESIM Pixel 6 Pro
bmjone05
Enthusiast - Level 2

I call shennanigans on this. I've got a Pixel 6 Pro that I bought from Verizon and am having the same drama. No agent has been able to help with it, yet the website says the device and its eSIM is compatible. It isn't fair. I bought this brand new from you all and it is not working as advertised.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BYOD ESIM Pixel 6 Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to help you get your phone onto the eSIM. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
bmjone05
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did a device replacement and the new device's eSIM works just fine. During the phone activation, I asked the agent to try the same steps on the problem phone again, and she said that she was receiving an error. We determined the problem was likely the phone itself.

I still do not like that I purchased my Pixel 6 from Verizon BRAND NEW and my BRAND NEW phone would disconnect around UW signals. The so-called "certified refurbished" phone they replaced my BRAND NEW phone with had this eSIM issue. So they sent me another garbage refurbished phone whose system UI hangs every 15 minutes. 

I will not buy another phone from Verizon as a result of my experience. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, bmjone05! Have you attempted to troubleshoot this issue with an agent?

*Alexis

0 Likes