Bars and no service
CourtR

Both mine and my husband phone show bars and say no service. Cannot make any calls. Says to use wifi calling, tried that when it asks for my address for 911 it says that it doesn't exist, weird since everyone else can find my address. 

Why do I pay for service I don't get? This happens quite frequently or I'd write it off as a brief glitch. I would like to know why I have bars and no service at the same time. Need a fix, phone not working where I spend nearly all my time is not acceptable. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bars and no service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CourtR. I understand the need of having cell phone service when you need it the most. I depend on my cell phone for everything these days. We would like to get more details about the service area. Would you mind sharing the zip code for the local area? How far would you need to travel before you can pick up better service? Keep us posted. 

0 Likes
CourtR

My zip code where I am having issues is the same as on my account for my home address. There are 4 Verizon phones in this house 2 different accounts, different makes and models of all 4 phones and none have service. 

I have no clue how far id have to travel to get service. I cannot call to see if people nearby  have service, and I'm not driving wasting gas to see how far I have to travel for service, sorry. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is understandable. I can check if there is a local outage. What is your ZIP Code, so I can check it?

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes