Being Robbed by Verizon
nk1990

So I've been using verizon for approximatly 13 years? It's only been the last five or six that they have completely given up on their customers and focused solely on their bottom line. I'm not going to waste my time on the long list of wrongs they have done me but this latest issue that has spanned since last November is driving me insane. I've spoken to at least twelve different Verizon reps who have all sworn they have fixed the issue but yet I am still being charged the cost of one of the phones I got under their buy one get one for the google pixel. Does anyone know what leverage I have against this company to make them honor their word? Because I'm done talking to their reps, I'm ready to take legal action and slander and shame them on every media outlet possible. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Being Robbed by Verizon
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The bill credits can take 2 to 3 billing cycles after purchase to kick in. Also did you full qualify for the promotion? The BOGO deals usually require the account owner to add a new line of service to qualify for the discount. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nk1990

Yupp, added the line and started this back in October. So it's been about 8 billing cycles? And as I said before about 10-12 agents from in store, to over the phone, to on their website, to their facebook page. The company has lost all of my faith and confidence. I will be following up with the BBB shortly

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Okay, that is a problem. Why it hasn't been resolved yet is troublesome. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nk1990, we never want to leave you, as a long term customer, feeling like you are being robbed. You have clearly been working hard to ensure that this savings is in place. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Which Pixel model did you purchase? Were both phones purchased on the same date and within the same transaction? Was the new line added at the time of purchase?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes