Black Friday Deal Not on My Receipt
Bloomington
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased a Google Pixel on Black Friday Nov 25th and understood that I was getting a 128gb Google Pixel for $15 a month.  The store sent the receipt to my email and I just checked it and see according to it I am being billed $31,24 a month for 24 months.  I see nothing about the $15 Black Friday special.  What's the deal with the Black Friday Deal?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Black Friday Deal Not on My Receipt
MUSICIAN2111
Enthusiast - Level 1

The rep at the store told me we can expect  to be billed the full amount for the first two months. Then on month three we will be credited for the amount over on months one and two and the amount for month three will be correct including all months going forward

When I asked why  he said that was training he was given to relay to customers but couldn't explain why a billion dollar company couldn't implement the billing credits instantly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

This can be really confusing!   Because the Black Friday Deal is a trade in promo, you don't get credit for the promo until you actually turn in your telephone.    The trade in promo amount will be credited to your account each month as a billing credit.     You pay the regular $31.24 for the first two months, then on the third month you get the billing credit x 3 (to pay you back for months one and two) then after that you get the billing credit each month for 24 months.    

Here is a link for the promo deal on the VZW website so you can download it to your computer as evidence of the promised value:   Here is the link:   https://www.verizonwireless.com/holiday/black-friday-deals/

Click on that link up above, then scroll down the page and click on the blue link that says "See Eligible Phones."   

The trade in value that you receive is based on the date your phone was purchased.  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP wasn't referring to the trade-in promo.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

Oh!   I am so sorry!   If it was the $15/month black Friday deal with no trade in, then it is also supposed to be lowered on your account with a monthly billing credit.    You can call Customer Care at 800-922-0204 with your receipt in front of you and ask them to verify that you will get the correct billing credit each month to lower that down to $15/month!    

0 Likes
MUSICIAN2111
Enthusiast - Level 1

The rep at the store told me we can expect  to be billed the full amount for the first two months. Then on month three we will be credited for the amount over on months one and two and the amount for month three will be correct including all months going forward

When I asked why  he said that was training he was given to relay to customers but couldn't explain why a billion dollar company couldn't implement the billing credits instantly.

0 Likes
TRUPHA86

I have the same issue.

Also, do you know if I can combine the  $10/month offer with a trade in?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not now if you already purchased the item. They did have it FREE with an eligible trade-in device on Black Friday.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes