Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
THEFLETCHS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Evelyn,

Sorry for the late response, we have been on vacation out of the country.

First, I am not having any issues with the Trade-in credits. We had traded a LG G4 on one and an LG V10 on the other. These have been getting credited as promised.

I am missing the other sale price credits on each of the Pixel XL lines ($11.24 on each) to make the phones $25 per/mo. Which was the promotion on the Pixel XL 128GB on Black Friday.

I can provide you PDF copies of the screen shot of my cart prior to submitting the order along with other pages leading up to that one. They clearly show both promotional credits were to be applied to my purchase after 2-3 billing cycles. How would you like me to send them to you?

The sad part is, I waited for almost 2 months for these phones. Now, instead of having my phone paid off in preparation for the next Black Friday sale ( of 2018), I will not be able to upgrade my lines to take advantage of whatever sale is going on at that time. Due to needing to wait for 2 months more of credits. I decided to stay with Verizon at least for another 2 years because of this sale. First the delay and now the missing credits. It's very hard not to be extremely frustrated. It's a good thing we really like the phones.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have the credits on my bill. Granted it was for the Pixel 128 GB model and not the XL. Because of the larger size in memory, I'm not getting the phone for the $10 per month as noted on the Black Friday deals press release. It is actually $15 per month. The Pixel XL just kept increasing the amount to $20 and $25 for the larger models of the Pixel phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RDWVZ

Same issue.  Bought a pixel 128gb and pixel XL 128gb.  Prices were actually on signage in the store.  Same as many others have mentioned...$10 and $15 for pixel variants and $20 and $25 for pixel XL.  We are receiving the pixel credits.

For the pixel XL, my first VZ contact indicated the credits were behind and would appear on the next bill.  No such luck.  Next contact indicated the deal never existed.  In store couldn't find it either.  Unfortunately, I did not see a need to take a picture of the deal in the store.

From this thread, others like it, Reddit thread, and other forums, it is clear the deal existed. I've been with Verizon since the Airtouch Cellular days and have never seen such a mess.

0 Likes
LYNKIN8

I called last month and after speaking to 3 different people was told I would start receiving a credit. I had to call again because I had no credits on my bill this month. I spoke to a jerk named Mike who basically acted like I was making it all up. I will be switching providers if this is not resolved asap. I've been a customer for almost 5 years and have 5 lines and planned on adding another in the near future.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I actually have the VZW promotion code for the Pixel 128 GB model (with no trade-in) that the rep gave me when I called last month.  Unfortunately I won't be able to post it until tonight when I get access to my home computer. What I don't know is if that code is for all of the Pixel models or not. It might help others to direct the reps to the right group of promotion codes.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MICLIN63

I bought the pixel xl on Black Friday but they ran out so I had to have it ship to me. I was told that the Pixel XL would only be $25 a month after promo credit. I was also given promo credit for my trade in phone. They were supposed to be 2 separate promotional credits. Now when I talk to a rep, they are saying that they couldn't find the Black Friday promotion for the pixel xl but I am getting a promo credit for my trade in phone and that's what I'm supposed to be getting. I specifically bought this phone for the Black Friday promotion of it being $25 a month because I had an older phone that didn't make the new phone free. If anybody does have a specific VZW promotion code, that would be awesome and may help the rep track it down.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The promotion code I have for the Pixel 128 GB from the Black Friday sale is Promotion #204125.  Another code associated with it was SPO894.  Hopefully that will help.

0 Likes
homer_mn

I purchased a Google Pixel XL 128 on Noveber 24th and i'm also not receiving the credit.  I've called multiple times and used twitter.  They finally relented and filled out an escalation form.  It's nice to know this is not happening to just me, but it's amazing after so many months no one has decided to fix it.

0 Likes
MyVerizonSuperUsernam

I am currently trying to also get the promised (now forgotten) Pixel XL credit. I got the 128Gb version so it should be $25 per month. I am on my 2nd escalation form filled out. Not super confident it is going to work. The first one is denied. I went to the store where I bought it and they can't find the promo in there system. Unbelievable. They are the ones that told me and now they conveniently can't remember. The manager was very nice, but didn't have much action for me other than they called the CS line and that person filled out another escalation form. They claim the last one wasn't filled out correctly..... It seems whoever is reviewing these has no problem solving skills. It also seems Verizon is trying to pull something over on us and not honor their promotion. It seems maybe they offered this maybe in error, but the fact is they did offer it and so we are expecting it now. They strung us along for 2 months on delivering the phone, now another 4 months trying to get this promised credit applied. They are hoping we just cave and not keep pressing on this issue!

So disappointed in Verizon over this issue. They are not trying hard enough to make things right!!!

0 Likes
swhbh

This is not good.  I bought the Google Pixel XL 128 GB for my wife on the internet on 11/25/16 since they had the Black Friday offer (which brought it down to $25/month).  I remembered that my credit was supposed to show up within 2-3 months.  When it didn't show up in February....or March, I thought maybe it was 2-3 cycles after the phone actually shipped (January 21st), So, I figured it would have to show up by May.....it obviously did not.  This is amazing.  It was a huge promotion that probably generated a lot of sales and Verizon is pretending it was never offered?  Luckily I have screen shots saved on my home computer.  I know that probably won't help.  I will just end up playing CSR roulette until I find a competent person to solve this problem.  If I don't, I will be forced to leave Verizon.  I have been a customer since, I don't know, the late 90's  Here is the thing, my bill is over $220 every month.  So, within the two years it is going to take me to pay off that phone, I will pay Verizon roughly $5,200 and it sounds like they are willing to risk that money, plus all of the future money I would have paid them for what amounts to a $300 credit spread over 15 months.  Wow.

0 Likes