Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swhbh, I can certainly understand the concern with not receiving your Black Friday Promotion. Let’s check out what’s going on. We will be reaching out to you shortly with regards to your concerns.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Vzwsx

I Have yet to receive my credits either.  Cs should help everyone in here.  Not just one person here or there.  After 15yrs im ready to tell verizon to [removed] off, this is ridiculous.

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
patel1005

FINALLY after multiple phone calls and hours on the phone, they gave me $100 trade in credit (even though I didn't trade anything in) and a $260 account credit to make up for the lack of rebated on my statements for my husbands Pixel XL. Apparently it was the only way they were able to get me the money I was due because the promo was there (promo code: OST PageID 204122) but they did an update on their system and the Pixel XL somehow fell through the cracks and so for them to give me the rebate the way the original promo intended, I would have to call every month and they would have to manually enter in the rebate. So the guy finally just said that they would give me the $100 trade in credit and the $260 account credit all at once so that we didnt have to go through that every month for the next 20 months.

0 Likes
ABBLOW93

I purchased the google pixel on the black friday promo. I did not trade in my older phone. There were two promos going on. One to trade in your phone and get it for free. The other was to not trade it in and get it for $10 a month or $15 for the xl. I have not had a correct bill since I bought this phone in Olean, NY. I have been fighting with the Pittsburgh store(where I live) about honoring the promo. The NY store and the PA store had "no idea" of the two promos. They told me the $18.xx I am being charged is right and to pretty much deal with it. I left the store and called verizon again! Finally I spoke to Matthew. He told I did qualify for the deal. I should be charge $10 a month and that I did not need to trade a phone in. He expedited a form to get my bill correct. Also sent me a text message saying I will receive the promo. So the store in Olean, NY and the Pittsburgh, Pa store at Settlers Ridge were wrong. I told Matthew to make sure these stores know of their mistake so no one else gets screwed over. Next billing period my bill should be correct and credited all the months I have been over charged. So keep fighting to get your bill corrected. Verizon needs to do a better job of making sure their employees know of all promos. 

0 Likes
ABBLOW93

I also want to add that there are two deals listed as being valid on black Friday.  One is titled Pixel deal,  the other is weekend black Friday deals.  The pixel deal promo is the one that involves the trade in, and the other bundles the rest of the deals that were going on at the time. This would have been helpful to know early on, and should definitely be mentioned to your Verizon rep next time they try to argue with you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was two Black Friday deals. One with no trade-in and one with a trade-in using certain phones.

The no trade-in option had the Pixel phones were Pixel 32GB $10 per month, Pixel 128 GB $15 per month, Pixel XL 32 GB $20 per month and Pixel XL 128 GB $25 per month.

The trade-in deal allowed the Pixel 32GB to be free after bill credits for the phone purchase and trade-in. I don't recall the specific amounts for the larger models of the Pixel would have been with the trade-in.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

dhartmann34
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Pixel XL was supposed to be credit back as everyone else's so I was paying the $20 per month. I was told by numerous people that the discount never existed...which is untrue and I'm tired of being treated like I'm a liar!! I found a 'chat customer service rep' that said he found the discount after about half an hour of chatting. He said it was difficult and that he was glad he found it. He said he would send it in and I would get the credit back within 7-10 business days and everything would be corrected. Tonight I get a text message saying my XL was not eligible and no credit would be given. A FREAKING TEXT MESSAGE!!!!!!  Verizon is ridiculous and has treated all of us who were TOLD we would get this discount, after it was promoted in several different ways, that we're liars, cheats and scumbags and I'm absolutely sick of it. I'm filing a complaint with the FCC and going to look into other legal actions. I'm also going to take our 5 lines elsewhere. This is just ridiculous. What a crook of a company. They've had my service since 2003....but it's obviously not worth it to them...especially since they can't look into a deal they offered, promoted and sold MANY phones on....only to cheat us out of our hard earned money.

0 Likes
TJESTE01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got off the call with a Verizon Rep.

At first he didn't see the promo and stated it was only for trade ins or new lines.

He finally found the promo code 204125 and this seemed to work.

The sad thing is that each person you talk to gives different information and a different level of customer service and support.

Verizon better step this up because this is why I quit my last phone provider.

Good Luck!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

TJESTE01 wrote:

I just got off the call with a Verizon Rep.

At first he didn't see the promo and stated it was only for trade ins or new lines.

He finally found the promo code 204125 and this seemed to work.

The sad thing is that each person you talk to gives different information and a different level of customer service and support.

Verizon better step this up because this is why I quit my last phone provider.

Good Luck!!!

So the promotion code I posted in Re: Black Friday Pixel XL actually worked for you? If so, Woo Hoo!!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TJESTE01
Enthusiast - Level 2

It did, now they took the discount off the account!! This is [Removed] up big time!!!!

I'm looking at switching providers over this.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes