Black Friday pixel XL sale
SCOMIL31
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else still not getting the pixel discount from Black Friday last year?? This is insane with no help from Verizon... "You'll see a $35.83/mo credit within 2-3 billing cycles." On one line, second line with the same phone on a different color "Congratulations! You're getting this device for $20.00/mo instead of $32.08/mo. Credit of $12.08/mo begins within 2-3 cycles." Almost 10 billing cycles later still paying full price after hours spent in store and on the phone... I've been with Verizon since 2005 or so...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Black Friday pixel XL sale
SCOMIL31
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got my third "we're sorry to hear this, give us (insert account info here, secret code etc.) So we can look into this further." Only to get ignored again... I've heard stories of terrible service but this is my first time personally dealing with it in over ten years.... Make sure to get everything in writing as it's very difficult to verify info it seems...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SCOMIL31, you make a great point that it can be difficult to find details about promotions from the past. Let’s work together to come up with a solution. Would you be able to attach that promotion or send a link to it, so we’re looking at the same page as you? Which specific Pixel phone did you get?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SCOMIL31
Enthusiast - Level 2

First screenshot was on my phone, second was the promotion I found easily

on Google

On 16 Oct. 2017 3:18 pm, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't send email attachments to the forum through the email reply. You need to post the images to the thread on the community forum directly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SCOMIL31
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot_2016-11-25-14-41-26.pngIMG_20170908_152623_01.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SCOMIL31-

I'm grateful for your many years of loyalty and am disappointed to read that it's taken you this long to receive the assistance you deserve. I sent you a private message to your community inbox so we can look into this right away.

AmberK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SCOMIL31
Enthusiast - Level 2

.... Still no info... Up to 5 different people now whom promised to contact me within 3-5 days just to never be heard from again... How high will the number get?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SCOMIL31, this promotion issue has gone on too long for you. You deserve to have the follow-up that you were promised. Please reply to the Private Message that I sent, so we can see what is going on.

JoelR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes