Call from one number won't go through to my phone
vlee214

I have a Pixel 2XL. I can make and recieve most calls. There is one number that the call will not go through. When dialing from that number, it will ring on that end one time, then my voicemail will pick up. My pixel does not ring or show an incoming or missed call. I can call that same number from my pixel and it goes through just fine. I used that phone to call my daughter's phone (iPhone on my account) and it went through to hers.

• The number is not blocked on my cell.
  • It is a different area code.
  • It's not a standard phone line, the line is connected to my work computer, which is connected to a cable modem. 
  • I have used the phone to successfully call my pixel in the past.

Please let me know if there are any further details which may be helpful.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call from one number won't go through to my phone
vlee214

Also, I can add the number as a contact, and the call will go through. But I get calls from other numbers that are not in my contacts.

0 Likes
Re: Call from one number won't go through to my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vlee214, we apologize for the issue you are having with your calls from a specific number. Receiving every call that is made to your phone is vital and we want to help you.

By any chance do you have the Caller ID & spam or the Filter spam calls settings on (blue)? The reason I ask is that these settings could be sending the call straight to voicemail.

Tap on the phone icon and then on the three black stacked up circles that are located on the upper right hand side of the screen.

Now tap on Settings and then on Caller ID & Spam. 

If the Caller ID & spam or the Filter spam calls settings are on, please turn them off.

Let us know if this fixed the issue. We are here to support you.

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes