Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't receive November 17th and December 16th updates
Mike209D

Can't receive the following updates to my Pixel 6 phones 

The November 16th update SD1A.210817.037.A1 and The December 16th update SQ1D.211205.017 

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive November 17th and December 16th updates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you can update your Pixel 6 phone as anticipated. What occurs when you attempt to perform the update as shown here:  https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-240072/? What message is received? Are you obtaining a good Wi-Fi or LTE signal with your cellular data turned on? 

-Ebony

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@Mike209D wrote:

Can't receive the following updates to my Pixel 6 phones 

The November 16th update SD1A.210817.037.A1 and The December 16th update SQ1D.211205.017 

You should have already received the November update a while ago. It was the December update that was pulled by Google because of some issues with it. The fixes and the rest of the update are supposed to be incorporated into the January update. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Mike209D

The phone was activated with a Pixel 2 XL SIM card from Verizon on November 4th, 2021. Every time I check for updates it said I was updated. Talk to Verizon tech  on December 17th and installed 5G Verizon chips on December 22nd. Tried to update again and still told the same thing system was up to date. . SDIA still ending in .036  which is from the original November 5th update when the phone was activated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Before trying again, follow these steps

1. From a Home screen, swipe up to display all apps.
  2. Navigate: Settings. Apps. .
  3. Tap. See all 'xx' apps. .
  4. Tap the appropriate app.
  5. Tap. Storage & cache. .
  6. Tap. Clear cache. . This option may not be available for some apps.
What are your results?

-David

0 Likes