Can't send text to one particular person
AZPixel

I have a Google Pixel 4a5g. My wife has a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Both on Verizon; same account. Within the past month, my Pixel can no longer send texts to my wife, either as a brand new text, or replying to an old text. I get the "Message not sent; retry" notification. Retrying does not work. Both phones are up to date, and both use the provided Android messaging app.

Some support threads suggest going to the 3-dot menu next to the troublesome message and switching between mms/sms, but we don't have this option on our messages.

The problem persists whether we are on cell data or on wifi. We can be in the same room and the messages will not go through. SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send text to one particular person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Please do a network reset on both devices. *Leyla

0 Likes
AZPixel

How do I go about doing this? Will it reset/delete passwords or other personalized aspects, such as my wallpapers or icons?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I'll be happy to assist you today. We regret knowing you're having issues with your service, and connectivity is important! I can take a look at the account to see what's going on. How does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes